Thursday, July 14, 2011

English Brain

Oi, Mates, there is so much on my mind.
Just to get it out of the way, I have a British accent rolling through the cerebrum today. (and sometimes out loud. Is that just a me thing, that what you think just falls right out of your mouth? Perhaps it's just because I talk too much... )
Anywho, love, here's two thinks I'm giddy to be thinking:

                                 #1
Self Explanatory!! The theme has also been my soundtrack today.

Sadly, the Doctor is on call, and I have three monkeys, so there will be no midnight showing in my future.



Also on my mind with a jubilant anticipation:
                           
                                    #2    
One of my favorite books is currently being made into a movie...

Starring these people!
OK-- now that that is out out of my system.

We have been swimming! My kids amaze me with their hard work and cuteness. I have been so inspired to see how they are willing to try things they think they can't do. They trust and follow me, and I feel a bit unworthy of such faith. Here is our progress to date:

My sincere apologies about seeing me in a swimmysuit. Please pretend it didn't happen.

Socks was so worn out that he fell asleep during the prayer at dinner. He didn't wake up again until this morning. (he was vewy, VEWY hungwee. And I'm stawveen)

4 comments:

  1. SO cute!! such good little swimmers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to tell Sockie that his Aunt MayMay is EXTREMELY impressed with his courage to just jump in and swim with face in the water and all!!! WOW! And that pic of him sleeping is just the sweetest :) You're a great swim teacher...when we finally get to be neighbors, will you teach my kids?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck yeah, Megs! I'll teach your kids. (even if, on the tragic possibility we aren't neighbors) I'll just need time and a pool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh-- and you might need some kids too. :) Just thought I'd throw that in there. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...