Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Tribute to.... Me.

So, I had a birthday.
For other family members I have put together a collection of pictures and celebrated the day they entered the world.
I feel awkward doing so for myself. (hello, narcissist?!)

But I know most of you know me, and know I'm not that vain. (vain, maybe... but that vain?!?) And if you're like me, you love reading about other people and learning random tidbits, so I'll compromise with a small picture collage.



About me:
I am wordy. I talk too much and think even more (in a constant inner monologue sort of way).
I am OCD (not medically speaking, just... detail oriented) but lazy.  It messes me up.
I love to read.
I used to hate chocolate, but the older I get the more I think I might like it after all. (but not dark-- EW!)
I am clumsy and accident prone. Three broken arm experiences, two broken collar bones, stitches in my forehead (twice) and in my wrist once, and 4 broken vertebrae later.... I still trip over my own feet sometimes.
I dream of being a published author (but I'm scared to write...)
and if you're still reading, hopefully you still like me.

6 comments:

  1. still like you!?!?!? Lady, you are NUTS! I LOVE YOU!!! And by reading this I realized we really are sisters, cuz I am a lot like you. But I would like to add to your list...

    You are EXTREMELY creative, not just in crafty things... In all sorts of things! You are creative in your creativity!!!

    You are an amazing mom and wife to the cutest, funniest family I know.

    You are good a good teacher, to your kiddos, and to me!

    You are funny as heck, and I always laugh my guts out around you!

    Love you sissy. You sure are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! Hope your birthday was fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second everything that Kelsey said! You are amazing, I love you Whit, Happy Birthday :) P.S. I loved seeing some photos from your childhood; I realized that I haven't really seen many. It was fun to get a glance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all--- I LOVE YOUR BLOG. Super cute (I need your secret) plus I am so glad you have one because you my friend are a good writer and I love reading what you have to say! Second- I totally remember the day you broke your arm, that OUTFIT and I am in the birthday party picture between you and Kyler... my two favorite Hokansons!!! We are 30! Happy birthday to us. I will always love the memories of us and--YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I love the pics you chose. Hope you had a special day:)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...