"Mom, my friend at school has a new friend. Her name is Madison. And she is a good digger."
Said Me:
"Oh. Oh? A Digger?"
Said Socks:
"He a diggo wif he hand o wif a suv-vo?" (a good question, I might add!)
Grapes responded:
"Oh, with her hands. Except when the sand is dry. Wet sand is always easier to dig, you know. AND there is always wet sand by the trees, so that's where we dig."
And, no, I did not ask what they were digging for. on the second day of school. in the just-pulled-the-tag-off-new new school clothes. I didn't want to know.
Money Numero Two:
"Mom, I wanna I need you."
Said as he entered the bathroom where I was washing up the littlest one.
"I, uh... why you we-oh deese ew-wings?"
"I think they're pretty, Sockie, so I like to wear them."
"Wew, I not like dem! *pause* How you put dem on?"
Then, after scrutinizing my face with his, he walked away.
The littlest Monkey, as heard just after I tucked him into his crib and shut the door:
(a tuneless
na na nana na
yigh yigh yo
na na ha na
cow
moo moo
yigh yigh yo.
Why would I want anything else? All I want is here! (at least, when the Doctor isn't on call, that is)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think: