Grapes decided that it looks like Pencil's body with Sock's head. I have to agree- he looks older and more like his dad and brother now. Who said my baby could grow up so fast??
Also, we received an invitation to swim at Sock's friend T's house.
I was a bit nervous, but things went SO well. (a tender mercy and an answered prayer, let me tell you!)
The part that kills me is the fact that I used to teach swimming lessons. And my kids can't swim. Oh- the bitter irony. And knowing I have the skills to make a change for better in these monkey's lives... it really does rub the wrong way!
But today I got the chance to work one-on-one with my cute girl, and it was great!!
Sorry- there's no sound
Grapes found new confidence and had become a whole new kid in the water. They offered to let us come back and do more swimmingly lessons... good friends. (plus- what kind of thank you can I come up with for that?! cookies? double-PB brownies? Hm....) There is hope for my Mommy-heart after all!
loved the blog--great swimming grapes!!!
ReplyDeletelove grammy