Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Fun

It is summer break here.
It is also getting hotter. I can't in good conscience send kids outside and lock the door until dinner. (Try as I might to convince my conscience otherwise)
So we're trying to stay busy in good ways.
This is the reading nest. They spent more than an hour reading while Pencil napped.
I love that my kids (all 3!) love to read like I do.




























The Doctor is back in the Emergency department. Yay! He is already more sane.
Let me say again that it is worth it to have a husband who likes what he does.
Sadly, this month is the last month for the senior residents, so they appear to have given themselves the cushy schedules and left the junior residents and interns to work ALL the evening and night shifts. ALL month. Poo on them.
At least in July The Doctor will no longer be an intern. He will ascend one more step up the ladder to the lofty status of a Junior resident- Hip hip Hooray!



We don't have a yard to mow, but in his 'off' hours The Doctor has made our front yard
look so nice. Moving rocks is like mowing grass, right?


1 comment:

  1. the rocks look good steve--nice job-- good luck with the kids home all day-- I used to hate summers!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...