Monday, June 27, 2011

Out of this world!

We've been astronomers this week. (in the most loose interpretation of the word)

We've read about and made a solar system.



We've played and learned online. KidsKnowIt Network! (So fun!!)



And we've watched Treasure Planet.

 


I have been humbled to see the enthusiasm these kids have for learning. They are quick to accept what I say as truth and they remember so much better and faster than I do. *There was a debate discussion when I remembered that Pluto is no longer esteemed a planet. Too bad I had already tried to teach the "My Very Excellent Mother Just Sat Under New Pines" trick. Try it without the pines. Yeah-- my whole life is off without pines. (I miss those trees here in AZ!!)
ANY WHO-- we love outer space. The moons, planets, and stars... It is a testament to the hand of a Loving Heavenly Father who is in charge of all things. Happy star-gazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...