Meet Mr. Ladies' Man
After church he was running around outside with some of the girls in his class. When we called him, he paused, and these immortal words leaped from his lips: "Sorry, ladies, I gotta go!"
This little boy spent leap day outside, eating dirt.
Yes, you read that right. EATING dirt.
Then he came inside, with a muddy face and told me,
"Wocks yucky."
Today He has also been attached to his two bwankies.
I found them stranded together on the backyard hill.
No Shoes- just socks, bwankies, and a lot of rocks
Then they were on the red slide on the patio.
(note the cape is now a skirt)
He made some faces for me
Then he stood up and took his bwankies off. Surprise! No pants!
Oh man, Tyler and I couldn't stop laughing. What funny boys you have. And I am loving the pictures! Keep 'em coming!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I couldnt stop laughing either!!! SUPER funny! i miss those cute kiddos!!
ReplyDelete