Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Kids

We had a wonderful Easter Dinner of egg-salad sandwiches, tomato soup, and hot dogs. These are a few pearls from that evening.


 'Eye' love youyouyouyou. (or ear)


Sock was making noises at the dinner table. (avoiding actual eating- a favorite strategy) Grapes asked if he was flying an airplane. He answered that he was an 'alio fwom owsfpace, sooting peep-ole' 
That's when I turned the camera on.

Grapes new favorite answer when I talk to her is "mleh"

The Doctor. Thank Goodness April is almost over!

3 comments:

  1. These videos totally made my day!!! I miss each one of you SO SO SO much! And I am really glad that "I, Love, You you you you" has caught on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA i love pencils "eye" hahaahaha you have some dang cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor Dr looks sooo tired put that man to bed!!!ps the kids are adorable!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...