The perfect day for Mom to be a grouchy mess. (ok- there is never a perfect day for Mom to be grouchy, because it ruins everything! The whole house falls to pieces.)*
I love those days when everything/anything is fuel for a meltdown. After Pencil's 30-something-th flush this morning I shut the bathroom door and just screamed for a few seconds.
I have to remind myself that the key is to just laugh.
Laugh when Grapes is trying to help get Sock's shoes on- and he's twisted and upside down on the floor and she's yelling PUSH- PUSH!!
Laugh when Pencil fills his diaper right as I buckle his car seat to go to church.
Laugh when Sock decides he's thirsty at church and sits slowly drinking his brother's sippy all through Sacrament Meeting.
Laugh when my carefully braided hair falls victim to Pencil's tantrum fist and is transformed into awesome "I forgot what a brush is" hair.
I love these kiddos SO much, I might make it through.... as long as I get to eat chocolate and put them to bed a little early.
*It is nice, however, to note that I wield such power. It makes me feel deliciously villain-esque. (think Ursula or Jaffar) Bwaahaahaahaa!
Hey Whit!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun to see that you found me!! I haven't talked to you forever. How are you? It looks like your busy with those super cute kiddos! So where are you guys now? Things are same old same old in good old Freedom. Not much new. I guess we will talk more later!
Brandy