The Doctor is the Zen Fly Master.
Living in Central America under the tutelage of small 9-year-old girl zen masters can do that to you.
He can, with his bare hands, swat a housefly out of thin air, rendering it stunned (or sometimes dead).
He also accomplished the 'black belt' of Fly masters tonight.
Two nasty house flies rested within 6 inches of one another. The Zen Master leaned in, breathing slowly and with deliberate focus.
His hands smacked together above the fated resting spot, and two flies were dead.
I kid you not. Two in one.
His shout was like one you might have heard at a high school football game over the winning touchdown.
So I'm just saying- Zen Fly Master.
AND yay, he's home from that Show Low place. Huzzah!
(I'm also not saying things like: Eeew! Bare hands??
or THANKS kids for leaving the sliding glass door open again.)
'cause I only say stuff like that under my breath, that is why!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think: