Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sweethearts!

Dinner conversation at my house.
Socks: "Mom, when I big I be a dad. And I have a diffwent you for a mom."
"Are you going to have a sweetheart? What will she look like?"
"See have bwown haiw. And peetss skin wike me. and owange eyes. I have fwee boy kids. and two giwol ones."
"Oh that sounds nice!"
Grapes interrupts:
"Hey, I'm going to have a sweetheart too! He'll be 6'. No, 6'5". 'cause i'll be tall like Aunt Kelsey (who is nearly 6') and he'll have dark brown hair. And tan skin. And green eyes.  And I want 2 kids. No, 4 kids. two boy twin babies. And a 16 year old girl. oh, and another girl. She'll be 3."
"That's a good plan too, Grapesie."
I turned then to ask Pencil what he thought of the sweetheart idea. He just said, "no!"

1 comment:

  1. Your children crack me up! Let us please pull this one up again someday when they're about to be married and remind them what they once thought life would be like. If only we could control things, like they think they can ;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...