Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Recipe for the Giggles at Stake Conference

For Giggles at Stake Conference you will need:

1 rowdy 18 month old (works best if he is not good at drinking out of a cup by himself)
1 bottle of water (backwashy and partly gargled earlier in the meeting)
1 mom
1 dad
1 unknown teen


sit as following:
teen in the more front row
family in the next row, dad to the left of mom holding gargling baby

For best results:
allow baby to gargle/drink/dribble about one-third of the water bottle before providing the cap for more enjoyment

Mom: Begin tug-of-war with baby over the cap and water bottle when he decides to try spilling and capping at the same time.
Dad: help mom in the tug of war
Baby: become annoyed at the interference and fling yourself bodily backwards off your mom's lap.
Dad: continue tugging on water bottle after baby slips from bottle (due to flinging)
Mom: frantically grasp for baby to prevent head-crackage on the wood floor

The water will splash a little (har har). If done right, all ingredients, including teen, will be wet.

Enjoy.


*For a special added something, I recommend one child (unknown) with stinky tooties. I don't know, It could have been that teen....

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word. I'm rolling! Wish I was there...only a few rows away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA :) I am seriously considering moving to AZ.... I need to be closer to you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...