Friday, May 13, 2011

Backyard Dance Party


What do you do when it is super nice outside?
You use your phone's random ring tones to have an impromptu dance party in the back yard.




Like you didn't already know that.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your kids! And I love that Grace pretended to whistle that whole song, she did a great job of lip-sync! Miss you guys like crazy, wish I could have joined the dance party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made my day. You guys are one awesome family! Wish we could have been there for your hoppin' dance party. Tyler especially loved Sock's robot dance. Turns out the two of them have some pretty similar moves :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what awesome moves they have!! they are so great. HILARIOUS and ADORABLE. i'm all about a good dance party- wish jonah and i could have stopped in and joined in!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...