S is for SICK.
S is for soda (ginger ale)

and saltines

and stay on the couch all day watching stuff.
We (and I mean all 5 of us) were lucky enough to get an awesome something that wiped us out. Sunday night I got to wake up multiple times with two puking monkies (are there any S words for puke?) and then in the morning the littlest one joined the fun. By noon on Monday I, too, felt pretty stinky. The poor Doctor is also suffering.
I don't mean to sound ungrateful, because this is my month of thanksgiving. SO just so we are clear: I am thankful for a body. I am thankful for an immune system that can help me get better when I'm sick. I am thankful for Netflix for keeping us entertained as we melted into the sheet covered couch. I am thankful for short noodle soup

which was the only thing that made me feel a bit better yesterday. I am thankful for Pencil's ability to be STILL busy and able to climb onto the table, computer, toy boxes and step wall, because that means he's learning and inquisitive even when sick. (right??)
Oh man the Stomach flu Stinks!! I'm sorry you're all down and out. Wish I was there to help take care of you all. I'll be thinking of you and sending love your way. (oh wait! I always do that...okay an extra dose of love :)
ReplyDeleteAn S word for puke-- SPEW? haha remember when i accidentally taught Sockie to say Puke? hehehe
ReplyDelete