What is my personal question/statement ratio on a given mommy-day?
When will Socks decide he can go potty on his own?
Who decided noisy toys were a good idea?
Did Pencil open the diaper cream with his teeth?
How did Grapes get so smart? (seriously?!)
Mom, what is dis fing do? --Sock
Why did my child do that?
Who is cooler- Buzz Lightyear or Spiderman?
What is so interesting about toilet water?
Will I really get a cavity if I collapse into bed without brushing just this once?
How do you say 'no' to a face like that?
Why did my child do that again?
Did Pencil just say 'dude'?
Can the peanuts in my mmmpeanutbuttermmm count as a vegetable if I cross my fingers?
What will it take to make me as cool as the Doctor?
whewe dat wecktangyoulow fing? itsa amilow, not a zoo amilow a FAWM amilow... in a wadder? -- also Sock.
This one was repeated ad nauseum for about 4 1/2 hours until Grapes got home and pieced together that he was looking for the dissolving animal pills (rectangles) that were farm animals.
Why aren't mermaid tails always made with blankets?
and the question truly on my mind right now:
Why can't the dishes just do themselves?
I adore your blog and you definitely have some interesting questions come up at your house :) If you find answers to life's questions, will you let me know? Please :)
ReplyDeleteI was SO close to breaking the Socks farm animal code. The funny thing, your writing of them is very accurate. I know i haven't seen them in quite awhile, but I can HEAR him, ACTUALLY hear him when I read it!
ReplyDelete