Sunday, February 27, 2011

it's wike cwissmiss!

I'll never cease to be amazed by living in Arizona.
Grapes woke me this morning to exclamations of "IT'S SNOWING!"
Of course I did not believe her.
I was mistaken.









It's a crazy world in which we live in. (to quote Paul McCartney)


Here are a few pictures of Grape's fun birthday party. I highly recommend 'Minute To Win It' games for entertainment. What a riot! (it's a television game show where people have 60 seconds to perform silly tasks and if they succeed they win lots of money)















She had soccer practice on her birthday. Look how nice it was outside! February!











The boys love when we play outside while Grapes practices.




This is her second set of cupcakes. (The first, for the friends party was yellow cake with chocolate frosting. The family party was Chocolate cakes with white frosting.) I decided after this- one cake or set of cup cakes will have to be sufficient. Whew!

Happy Birthday, Cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...