I just want to remember:
the time Feta changed my phone setting to Korean or something,
and I managed to change it back.
this cute face and those curls
this sight. I was arriving home after some errands to
find my stroller had been commandeered.
This sweet face turned 6!
It was a quiet birthday at home, but we are sure glad he's ours!
Piggie tails
Ready for church, playing with *sucking on* the water squirter
Cub Scout camp fire production, replete with corny jokes and skits.
Thanksgiving 'lunch' at the school cafeteria with these monkeys. (Feta was there too, in her stroller)
My biggest monkey getting braces put on. She's growing up.
It is awesome and heart rending at the same time.
The thin coverage of this one may be getting thinner.
She's become camera shy.
A day in the life.
at walmart, with a full cart and a cute baby.
Getting into the Christmas mood
A Christmas tree with no ornaments from 3 feet and down.
















I love the Christmas tree. I think its mandatory with toddlers to forgo the high expectations of a nice fully decorated tree.
ReplyDelete