Let the picture purge continue!
In October we took a quick trip to Utah during the kids' fall break
We visited Nan and Papa.
Why they must sit ON him, I'll never know.
Funny faces with Nanny.
We took the two big kids to a session of General Conference.
It was an awesome experience. I can't wait to do it again!
Little cousies played. I also can't wait for these two to decide they are best buds.
Later in October, the Doctor and I went to Baltimore/DC for a BIG event.
A marathon!
We met up with the doctor's best bud from High School and his wife.
PS they are a delight.
Before the run *the day before
After the run-- Not dead!
Sight seeing.
We had little time in the nation's capital, but we maximized it!
We saw and did so much! We loved every minute of it!
bike rides at sunset around the Washington monument
WWII Memorial as the sun finished setting.
The next day we went to the Holocaust museum. It was a holy, and horrific experience.
Vietnam Memorial
Lincoln Memorial-- we visited here twice, and I learned there are 87 steps from the reflecting pool up to the statue. 4 score and 7. Pretty cool!
We stayed in a civil war era row house near a metro stop. It was pretty great.
This was the kitchen- and our stairs up to our room and bathroom.
On our last day we visited Arlington National Cemetary
The Iwo Jima Memorial
that statue is HUGE
Before we had to catch our plane we ran through some of the Smithsonian museums. The Doctor and I have been to see some of them before, so it wasn't as critical.
We also saw the white house and the Korean War monument. We ate SO much good food. It was basically a party and I can't wait to do something like it again. (someday....)
The last thing in October was Halloween.
Clone trooper and Optimus Prime
A sweet Ghostie
I did not get pictures of Grapes as a Green Cloak (from one of her favorite book series)
Or the Doctor and I as House Elves (from one of my favorite book series)
But Halloween was good!






















No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think: