Just as post baby sanity begins returning, and I'm swamped with all the everything else!
I've been thinking about blogging. After months of such thinking, here we are. A post of pictures.
Because I don't want to forget the little stuff. These little stuffs. (not that they'd let me forget them even if I tried....)
So- Photographic evidence that we do, in fact, exist. At least, we did last September.
In no particular order:
A rain-gutter regatta. Our cub scout's boat didn't fit in the rain gutter due to his (and his father's) over-active imagination. SO he used a borrowed boat for the races.
Funky Friday continues, year 2.
A lunar eclipse, in the church parking lot
Cute girls
Visit to This Is The Place Park with Grammy and Kelsey-
Ride a trolley!
Crack your own Geodes!
A cannon! (and the trolley in the back ground)
Get a shave while we're out...
Then get in trouble at the schoolhouse
Excavate your own gems and pan your own gold!
Ride a horse- with my family's genes in you, you simply HAVE to ride a horse.
And somehow get the blacksmith make a special lego-man sword for you
--because you make friends easily like that (Pencil!)
After that great day we were able to get together with everyone for a foil-dinner cookout and some serious hill climbing/tree running. Oh, and fire. and Romanian chocolate *(thanks Adela!!)















No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think: