Saturday, October 12, 2013

A room with a view

This is my new favorite view!

We finally found and bought bar stools for the island in the kitchen. The monkeys LOVE sitting there. 
I love it too. I can do dishes, or make dinner, or just hang out with them. They are close, but not in the way.



The cupboard beneath the island is full of craft supplies, so if they aren't eating they are cutting and coloring and gluing away. (Pencil even tried to glue the bar stools to the floor with the glue stick.... grrrr.....)



The love standing and climbing and scooting with the stools too. Let's not sugar coat, here.
I've said, "No bums on the counter!" more times in the last few days than I care to think about.
I think, though, that the view is worth it.



1 comment:

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...