Monday, March 4, 2013

LULLsville

We are officially in the weirdest place of our lives right now. (I don't mean Arizona... I mean time place, not place place. Milwaukee was definitely weirder as far as place goes.... but I digress)

We are waiting. Not the "what will happen?!?" kind of waiting. Just the "what can we do until it's time to DO something?" kind of waiting.

And life is good while we wait. It is slow and uneventful and I feel like it is the lull before the storm.  So I guess this is us, battening down the hatches...


...while being blanket tail mer-people.



...while sharing/fighting over the i-pad. (OH- these faces!)



...while enjoying MORE snow. really?!




...while napping near Legos. (I like the foot propped up. He woke up with his foot asleep)


...AND while celebrating a ninth anniversary of birth. Nine years?!


...while enjoying banana cream pie. Mmmmm.... Pie.....

3 comments:

  1. I love pie too! but not banana cream I am also waiting in a lull of sorts so I understand the odd place that it is. also slightly terrifying, because the storm could be a doozie ya just never know. love your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much snow you guys have had! Cute kids, cute family, cute everything. And you could probably teach me how to make banana cream pie and I would be okay with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting is good...but don't wait to email me your snail mail address...you WON the giveaway!!! Congratulations! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...