Friday, March 15, 2013

Absence makes the heart...

Whiting Family- Reporting in. While the Dad is away the kids shall play. (And maybe even pick up?!?)


Since last we met, we have:

Helped Dad pack



Blown through some pants. (Sock had another knee on his pants go as well)


Possibly bitten off more than is chewable in the random project department....


Attended a third grade concert (my Grapes is in gray in the back row)


Dropped an egg- and then NOT cleaned a mess!


Begun our Spring Break in STYLE!


This is my friend J, walking with the kids while I drove my car to her house. How's that for nearly 90 degrees?!? Who needs spring, I ask you?
Not us, apparently. Nope- straight from snowy winter to summer it is!

 I LOVE Pencil's body in this cross the road one. SO cartoon-esqe and true to life!!  (and yes, I was totally parked in the middle of the road to get these shots)  Moms rule the world.

3 comments:

  1. love it! what are you doing to the bathroom? arent you moving silly goose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish I could be there. I need some 90 degree weather! Have a great spring break-an Easter package is in the mail!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...