Sunday, March 10, 2013

In other words...

Hi- welcome to the crazy house.


Watching Dad play Zelda



We're currently pretending that the Doctor is not headed to a Caribbean country in  less than 48 hours. Because He might not be. But he might be. We don't know yet.
I know! Crazy.

So instead of talking about it (because too many swears might leap from my mouth... fingers...)
I present:

Crazy.





As a side note:
Pencil had me in stitches a few nights ago. He decided that his friends all needed to schnuggle him to bed. He tried to carry all of them (I think I counted 9 or 10) into his room. He was squatted down with his arms around as many as possible, trying to stand and then walk, and it was not happening. So he dropped them and said to himself, "I can't handle this."

After I died, I carried his friends to his room so he could tuck them in. (I also grabbed my camera)



no pictures, please!

Wait! Are they all here?! Un-tuck and recount.

 Last kisses, and then goodnight!





1 comment:

  1. you're Aunt Terry used to sleep with all her friends in her top bunk and one night they threw her out and she broke her nose by falling onto one she forgot to bring up to bed to join the gang. You have to watch those guys-- they're vengeful!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...