After running up and pointing, Pencil announced: Mom, you mawb-wus!
Me: I'm marvelous?
P: Yup!
I was very flattered. I mean, it's not every day a mom in her ripped pj pants and 3 days unwashed hair gets told she's marvelous. I was basking in this display of affection until I realized what was really meant.
P: Yup! Dad is I-O man and Stah-ee is Hah-guy. I'm Baa-man. (Then I think he Grrr-ed a little)
Me: Oh! We're super heroes. I'm Miss Marvel, Dad is Iron Man, Sock is Hawk Eye (although, to be honest I thought at first that Pencil had dubbed his brother Hot Guy, and I was a little worried) and Pencil had self labeled with 'Bat Man'.
Not quite as flattering, but, I guess you take what you can get.
| Cy-cwops |
| The Hulk |
| Baa-Man in action (with cape, of course!) |
| Fie-Doh- Man |
And the newsiest bit of news today, we have new sitting arrangements in our family room. These couchy wonders came to us from a down the street neighbor who was giving them away. Yes, friends, we got two couches (that match, don't stink and are relatively comfy) for $$FREE.69! I was thrilled, but my kids were exponentially more so.
It does worry me a little that "Cannon-Ball!!" is heard far more often in the house now, but, really, it was to be expected.
Awsome I want that neighbor!!!!
ReplyDelete