Friday, June 8, 2012

They Say It's Your Birthday...

It's My Birthday Too, Yeah!


Socks is 5. That is sheer crazy talk, but we will press forward like it is true, because, really, what choice do we have?



We decorated:
I'm not sure if it was a 5 or an S, but it worked.
Also, you like our count-down chain for the visit to Utah later this summer?




Handmade poster. Grapes and Sock labored for more than an hour to get it just right.






Presents!! It was a cool trick that when we opened the mail box of the one from Aunt MayMay the wrapping matched our other wrapping exactly. Man, she's good!

The Doctor and I got a bit creative in the kitchen for Sock's birthday cake. We do not claim that it turned out professionally, but we think it was pretty cool, nonetheless.

Meet Bomb-Bomb.

And all his Angry Friends.


Happy Birthday, Scooter. We love you!!

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with his cake!! You guys are awesome! And yay for Target paper ;) Happy Birthday to my little man! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutest cake ever!!! Happy Birthday from Grammy Sockie You are so big and strong now and your are my Hero! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...