Sunday, May 27, 2012

Not dead, yet


Our week in review:

Sockie graduated from preschool!



Grapes finished her second-grade year of school!

Mom taught swimming lessons and got a bit of a tan. (Sock can cannon-ball and Pencil can swim to the edge and climb out!) Sorry, there's no video yet, because my flip camera had no batteries.

We've enjoyed the first day of summer break (Saturday) with a Pizza Movie night (Little Caesar's and Night at the Museum 2-- oh, yeah!)

We begged for it to be the end of June so we can drive to visit family. (about a million times)
and Mom has needed a few naps.


This is Pencil climbing into and closing the toy cupboard.
 I told him it was a toy cupboard, not a boy cupboard. He thought that was hilarious.

Bored already. It is only Sunday afternoon-- Summer break is not two full days old yet!

Mom- don't take my picture. I'm just going to make this face!

Oh summer-- I hope we survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...