Monday, May 7, 2012

A baby in the house

No- This is not an announcement.

Our Beloved MayMay and her Husby and Baby-kins came to visit us this weekend. It was a delight to see their faces and hold this chubby-lovey-ness. I wish they could have stayed longer. (Boo to real life, folks!)


My kids were ga-ga over this new little person who represents novel and unsung levels of cool by being simultaneously a COUSIN (we don't have any other of those) and a BABY which is cool considering the last one we had was like, two whole years ago. It was also a hoot to have the adult visitors here too. The fighting over who got to sit by or ride with them was enough to make me want to ban visitors.... or my kids..... Just kidding.



Grapes loved holding and helping feed this little face.

Sock, in all honesty, wasn't too taken with our tiny guest, but he was thrilled enough to have MayMay and Jared around that I think it was all forgiven.

Pencil thought this baby person was amazing. He talked right into his face. He 'helped' with the binky and watched during diaper changes. He didn't like the crying very much, but seeing as they were competing in the crying department most of the time, I'll cut him some slack there.
I also loved that during this visit Pencil shortened MayMay's nick-name to just MAY. We'll see if it sticks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...