As mentioned in the last post, I now am the proud owner of a fancy camera. (Not professional or supremely impressive, per se, but fancier than our old point and shoot)
I have been playing with it, trying to learn how to use light and all the information I'm trying to glean from every possible source. (Like my brilliant brother and his knowledgeable friend, my other brother, when they were here.)
I've already learned that the camera doesn't make a good picture, it is only a tool. I've learned that light is KEY, and that chasing monkeys may not be the ideal way to practice. (evidenced by the zillions of pics I flat out erased in order to get a few worth even looking at)
Here are a few of the shots I think are ok so far. Enjoy.
 |
| Note the partial nudey. I can't keep his clothes on and shoot pictures! |
 |
| My favorite so far |
 |
| Just Black and White |
 |
| Playing with photo shop filters |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think: