Sunday, September 18, 2011

kid Funnies

What is the coolest thing about being at our house?
Laughing. Sometimes laughing while crying, but it's always the laughing.

For example:
What do you do when the favorite stacking blocks end up being the same ones
used to store cooking ingredients? You clean up flour with the vacuum.
"It looks like snow in a blizzard, Mom!!"

Poor Pooh Bear got dusted.


All day Pencil was pointing up and saying "Buths. Buths." I just thought he liked our high ceilings.
Then I realized he was saying Buzz. And he was pointing at our air vent.
This kid is too smart for his own good!




I overheard this conversation between Grapes and Sock.
"We'll go up to the moon and drive around. And we'll meet the Martians there and play with them."
So I interrupted and said, "Martians live on Mars." (I should probably have said they aren't real, but let's not get too picky with our facts)
"Ok, we'll play with the Moonians. Mooners? What are they?"
"Whatever it is, I hope they keep their pants on."
She just looked at me like I was crazy.


Sock climbed up on our half wall. (this wall is the bane of my existence in this house!! The kids are CONSTANTLY climbing on it) And before I could say anything, Pencil piped up.
"Dee- Down! Deek-you."


Finally-- At dinner we were talking about the upcoming week. Grapes asked what day it was.
"It's Wednesday, so next week doesn't start for a few days"
"NO!!" Socks shouted. He jumped up and down- "It Wednes-NIGHT!!" and he pointed out the window. It was dark outside. I guess he was right.

1 comment:

  1. Loving the trail of disaster in that first picture :) Thanks for sharing these funny moments because it fills our house with laughter as well.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...