Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"But I could never marry him..."

When I first started dating the doctor, I realized that his last name was only 2 letters different than my first name. I knew, then and there, no matter how great he was, I could never marry him.


 But he is so cute and funny. He's kind and smart, and I was hooked. SO, I decided that there were worse fates than being known as Whitney Whiting for the rest of time. (but seriously, is was a long time before I could write both first and last names, in order, without any issues. Try it- I dare you. Try spelling and explaining it over the phone to a mostly-fluent-in-English-until-this-name-came-up customer service representative. Great fun.)

Where was I?
 This sweet man had a birthday today.

 I just want to pay tribute to the goodness that is my Husband.
He is my favorite person on the Earth.
He keeps me grounded and sane (well, as sane as possible)
He makes me laugh, and lets me cry.
He works hard and plays hard, and knows when to do each.

I love you, Babe! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...