Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hook and Haircuts

We have begun to have some of the most random, and entertaining conversations at our house. It stems, mostly, from having kids that are finally old enough to participate in an actual conversation....
A few nights ago at dinner we were discussing the imaginary food fight from the movie 'Hook.' (Bang-a-rang!) Grapes and Sock have not seen it, but as the doctor and I explained the basic story line, they got very excited to see it. UNTIL we mentioned that grown-up Peter Pan is married to Wendy. (that's how they have kids to get kidnapped by mean old Captain Hook.)
Sockie was immediately disgusted.
"What?!" he shouted "Married?! Ewww!"
This is a recreation of his immensely funny face. (not as good as the original, but we'll take what we can get)














This is Grapes's Captain Hook face.













I also worked up my nerves to cut the boys hair. I've been very hesitant (read: stubborn) about cutting hair for the boys in my life, because I don't want anyone turning out looking bushwhacked and then blaming me. So, we've spent more money on haircuts than I care to think about. But.... no more ?
I decided that Pencil and Sock won't hate me if they look terrible, so I might as well give it a try and see what I can learn.
I learned that I still have a lot to learn.




He looks cute anyway, so that's what really counts.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word. Spencer is adorable!!!!! His haircut looks very nice! :) Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...