Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Things to be Thankful For

Yesterday Grapes's Class had a "Pilgrim Party" to celebrate Thanksgiving. I was lucky enough to be able to go volunteer my help because the Doctor had the morning off and He could stay with our boys. I'm glad I was able to go, because the two other parent volunteers had called in sick that morning, so I was the only one there to Help. We made homemade candles and soup and Johnnycakes, and ate a feast together. SO cute, and SO fun to be back in a classroom again.















Grapes LOVED being dressed up in 'authentic' garb. Yay for cheap fabric at Walmart.



















This is Pencil Enjoying Breakfast yesterday. I do not understand his new found love of Q-Tips... but I am learning how to better hide them.



















We also decided that instead of Turkey this year, we'll just have monkey.

He Loves opening and climbing into the drawer below my Oven. He thinks he's SO funny when he gets in there.











Lest you think I forgot my other baby, here are a few funny faces, A-La-Sock:


1 comment:

  1. I can officially say LOL!!!!!! I really and truly laughed out loud!!! Grace looks so adorable! Maybe I was a bad teacher, but we didn't do much to celebrate thanksgiving...Grace has such a cute teacher! PS you can come help in my classroom any time you want. Dang your kiddos are funny! I just love them!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...