When we first moved to Arizona we stayed a few days with my Aunt while the paperwork for our house was getting worked out. She loves to go yard-sale-ing, and when I went with her I found a delightful bookcase and a trampoline.(all for $50)
Fast forward about five months.... we just set said trampoline up in our back yard.
Obviously, the kids are enjoying it. Grapes could barely wait for us to get all the springs attached. She's in love. Sockie isn't much for actually jumping yet, but he loves to play spiderman on the big 'web.' I'm a bit worried about injuries though (I remember jumping with my cousins all too well...) so our next job is to find a net/fence for it.
I also caught the sweetest moment a few mornings ago. All three kids were on Grapes's bed reading stories to each other. SO cute.
I love your kids so much! I'm excited when I come to visit next to check out this said trampoline :) And p.s. wherever Scottie learned to make those eyebrows...I am in love!
ReplyDelete