I have blogger's block. I don't know what to tell you. I'd share some of the hilarious moments I've had recently with my sweet monkies, but I can't remember any of them! I'd spout brilliant thought about social issues, if I had any. I'd brag about my recent craftiness, if I had been recently crafty. (hopefully the crafty juices will start flowing soon though, because Halloween is rapidly approaching and Scottie's spiderman costume isn't going to appear out of thin air!)
I want to tell great stories and share beautiful pictures and make you admire my wonderful bloggy-ness. Alas... that will have to wait for next time.
In the mean time-- here's a story or two: This morning as I was doing me make-up for church sockie walked into the bathroom in his darling shirt-tie-vest outfit and I told him he looked handsome. he responded, "I know, huh!"
Pencil has started running, and last night the three kids were doing laps in my kitchen. They were sort-of chasing each other, but mostly screaming and running and bonking (a-la bumper kids) and it wast quite funny to watch.
OH! and this story: my sweet husband has been working in the labor and delivery unit this week (trying to deliver 10 babies to meet the requirements of residency)and when he got home from a long night of no sleep and three deliveries he was pretty sleepy. He ate breakfast with us and then said, "I'm going to bed now. I've been up all night making babies, and I'm tired" then, through his fog, he paused and said, "I mean, delivering babies. not MAKING them." OH how I laughed! I wasn't worried- He was post-call, after all.
As a final note: Grapes gave a talk today as part of the primary children's sacrament meeting program. She did so well- and I was so proud of how well she read her part and bore her sweet testimony at the end. I love my kids!
Tired residents say the darndest things! We lucked out on my husband's OB rotation: several women had their babies early on and he filled his quota quickly.
ReplyDeleteGood luck making Halloween costumes, I'm doing the same here!