Whitney! I just found your blog. Grace and Scottie are so big and grown-up! And you have another baby? Congratulations. I am so happy for you. He looks about the same age as our little Ben. How are you? I'm so glad I found your blog so I can read about your adventures!
How is it that you have the most adorable kiddos!!! I just love them to pieces! your picture at the top of your blog is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE their costumes, Whit you did such an amazing job!!! Thanks for posting pictures, you have the cutest kiddos ever!!!
ReplyDeleteWhitney! I just found your blog. Grace and Scottie are so big and grown-up! And you have another baby? Congratulations. I am so happy for you. He looks about the same age as our little Ben. How are you? I'm so glad I found your blog so I can read about your adventures!
ReplyDelete