Wednesday, September 8, 2010

He amazes me!



Sockie is amazing. That boy is always surprising me- and yesterday was such a good one! I bought him some new chalk (clok) for the back patio, and he was out playing happily. Then he came in and asked me to come see. When I looked, I was stunned. He had written his own name in chalk. I have never seen him write letters before.... I mean, I know he likes to watch me write his name, and he likes to say, "S-O-C-T-T" but I had no idea that he had actually used those experiences to figure out the rest.
Wow.

2 comments:

  1. OH my adorable!!! I love it!! that is the cutest picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kid kills me!!! He's writing his name at 3?!?! What kind've standard have your kids set? Hope people aren't disappointed when my come along :) I'm so glad you posted this- it's a great story and a fabulous, darling picture!Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...