I am trying to post a video (again). Let us hope I can get this to work, because it is evidence that my baby is becoming more mobile by the minute. He just stands up and tries to walk about a zillion times a day now. He still does his spiderman crawl/walk if he's really anxious to get somewhere, but he's also excited to be walking. Where did my baby go?
Yay! I absolutely love the baby steps. Also, Scottie's laugh in the background makes for a great soundtrack. Miss having you guys here.
ReplyDeleteHurray!! I'm so excited you got the video to work :) He is the cutest little walker. I remember taking video like this when Scottie was learning. So fun! He'll be running around confidently in no time.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! I need to meet this boy!! I love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteI think my favorite is you trying to keep the kids quiet. and I'm with Scotties laughing being the best ever.
ReplyDelete