Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pictures worth a few words

Just a few pictures...



This is Pencil's favorite place to be. He has super hearing and as soon as the dishwasher is open, he is crawl/walking over.(hands and feet, not hands and knees) He loves to play in the little puddles in the door, and roll the rack back and forth. He hasn't tried to actually climb in yet, so it's still funny.




This is our get ready for dinner party. I had my music playing in the kitchen, and Grapes and Sock were coloring at the table. When a 'fast' one came on, they decided to play rock-band. Sockie is guitaring on a spatula and Grapes is drumming with crayons. "I tan't fight this fee leen any moe!"




We also have a picture that I won't post. But imagine if you will, our silly little boy, right after a bath, discovering that the sliding glass door acts as a mirror after dark. He is posing as a muscle man, and in the picture all you see is his naked little backside as he admires his front physique. SO funny!

3 comments:

  1. We had a girls night last night... I thought of calling you, then I remembered you can't come! :( I can't believe Spencer is so mobile. Julia FINALLY joined the walking club and I'M SO HAPPY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your kiddos! Thanks for sharing stories and photos :) We'll have to play "rockband" when we get together. I still think it's funny that that is one of Scottie's favorite songs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Whit, I noticed your blog on Tera's blog. Adorable family!
    Jen Erickson

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...