So here is a better picture of Pencil's little tooth. It totally cracks me up. (unless he's using it to bite me on the nose....)
I also love that Grapes's new favorite thing to do after school is drive Pencil around in the dumptruck. They do laps around the house, just saying hi to everyone a zillion times. It's so cute and Pencil loves it!
This last week Sockie's favorite thing to play has been tea party. He carefully arranges the dishes on the tray and oh-so-carefully carries it to you. Then he offers you a drink of "you-bee-o" (it took us a while to figure out that means rootbeer) If you neglect your dishes, he will pick up your little pink plastic spoon and feed you himself. VERY efficient, that one. But there have been no tea parties in the last two days, so I am afraid they have become suddenly less cool. (coo-loo... in Sock-ese) I wanted to get a picture, but I may have missed my moment.
He has, however, decided to play multiple personalities. Yesterday he was "fie-dough-man" (spiderman) and true to character, he didn't speak. His faces were hilarious. (again, sadly, there are no pictures!) At dinner he was playing instead of eating and The Doctor had to strongly say, "I want to talk to SOCKS" before the little man would respond.
Your kiddos are so stinkin cute! I love that the truck has been put to use (and right when I saw that picture, I thought of that picture of your dad in your den-so much alike! I love it) and as for your spiderman-well...at least he's choosing to be the good guy and not the bad guy, right?
ReplyDeleteHe did tell me that I am the evil one. "You ev-oh, mom! EEEV--OH"
ReplyDelete