First off, I have to say, I LOVE that we have a back yard. I also love that the weather has been a bit cooler so we can use it! We've grilled, and wagoned, and chalked, and rocked. It's been so nice!
The big news of this week has been Pencil. He is an amazingly effective crawler now. He knows that if he high-tails it to kitchen table he may find some of Sockie's dropped cereals. He has learned to raise his arms to signal that he's ready to be lifted up. He knows how to 'coconut' someone by bonking his head on theirs.
And, as my photos show, he can pull up on the couch. (or my legs, or the bench, or his sister) He fell as I tried to get him to smile (he's ok- I promise!) But he got right back up, and the third picture was the charm!
As a final exertion of his new independence he has started to cut his first tooth. He is a little cranky about it, but we're hanging in there. When it appears, I'll post pics.
Oh my word. Spencer is going to be walking before Julia does! How crazy. What happened to the little baby that was either sleeping or eating?
ReplyDeleteHow?! I was just there last week? How can your littlest one change so much so quickly? It's very exciting though and can't wait to hear of more tales from you guys :)
ReplyDelete