Saturday, July 10, 2010
Arizona
The Doctor has started working, and while it is a huge blessing, he has not been home as much as he was right before graduation. Pencil has been close to crawling for days now, and I was afraid the doctor would miss it, so I've kept the camera ready. I actually caught 'Pencil's' first scoots/crawls. It was amazing! Desert life is ever the experience. From cockroaches in my laundry to exploding sodas in the new car, we're slowly figuring things out. (yes- it was hot enough to burst open a Dr. Pepper in the front seat of 'Carla' our new Toyota. And yes, we named Fred's new sweetheart Carla. We miss Hilda the Ford Escort, but as always, life presses on.)We enjoy the days when the thermometer reads less than 100 (they have been few) and we have loved seeing rain. (once, for about 10 minutes. Apparently here the rain tends to evaporate before actually hitting the ground. Who knew?) We love and miss you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Whitney, I'm so happy you have a blog! Pencil... ha ha how cute is that! LOVE nicknames dubbed by siblings!!!
ReplyDeleteWahoo!!! I love that after what seems like YEARS of me trying to convince you, you finally got a blog! I love the family picture of you guys! Can't wait for more posts! Love ya
ReplyDelete