Monday, February 1, 2016

Science Museum

Because we're awesome science nerds like that!

We went to 'the valley' to take in a Hockey Game (Feta and I took in a hotel room...) but a good time was had by all! Sockie even made it onto the jumbo screen at the game with the  Go Coyotes sign Grapes made! Sadly, those Detroit Red Wings won in overtime. Better luck next time, Coyotes!

The next day we visited (again! last year here) the science museum. I took more videos than photos- so settle in with your lemon water and enjoy!

Water fun!







The tight-rope bike! Only Grapes and I did it-- but what a party!
We were told that you could try to tip it over, but that it would not let you. 
When I tried- I couldn't get it to even tip very much. 
Turns our the counter balance is 350 pounds. 
Good thing I couldn't tip it.... right?





 Bed of nails


Silly faces!



This monkey loved the whole experience- I had quite the time keeping up with her.


and while she loved this exhibit:




Her favorite, by far, was this:


I struggled to even catch a video of her, 
because she was so quick to smack that water button and then run!



We loved that place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...