Thursday, January 21, 2016

Lately with Feta

January.... we're still slogging through.
Doing nothing really, but maybe that's what's so hard about it?


Pencil has joined the ranks of all-day kindergarten. He's enjoying himself.  It's a happy thing.
I keep telling myself.
I'm really not sure that I'm handling it well.
My third kid is staying another 3.5 hours each day at school..... I don't know why this time is harder.
I'm not sitting at home, lonely. There's still a VERY busy monkey keeping me occupied.

She and I are buds!
We get stuff done-- like Walmart.



everyone needs a dancy-pal at walmart.


And taking some boys to gymnastics.




She's learning to use a spoon.
 applesauce is good for the sinus. didn't you know?



and she's a sweet driver!


Who has time to miss the big kids?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...