Monday, February 15, 2016

Just in case you were wondering

"How are you?" People always ask. (thank you, polite people!)
My standard answer lately is that "I'm not dead yet" 
Which #1- reminds me of my dad. 
and #2- sounds flippant (and probably is) but at the same time I'm go Go GOING, 
so it's actually a true answer, too.

What's keeping me busy? (again, thanks for asking!)
My job, of course!
Full-time momming is no joke, people.

Serious fort making.


 Back-pack wearing, book carrying, (and dare I say it, mission prepping?)
This girl though- she is trying so hard to be all grown up.
Feeding herself with a fork or spoon (note I didn't say successfully)
Climbing up on to ALL the furniture.
Digging in the freezer.
'Helping' put the dishes away.
Undressing.
Stirring the toilet. Manually, because she's old fashioned like that.
Hair swirling (with wet hands... see our last note.... EW!)
Mom's face/hair licking.
ATTENTION DEMANDING.
The usual.


 Lawn mowing.

 Dinner cooking.
I mean nursery going!!  
She has been a PRO! (now that I said it, next week will be a disaster)

Hand sanitizer (or lotion) opening and rubbing.
Feta-- what ever will I do with you?
It's obvious that is isn't laundry folding or floor mopping.

Moving on.


There's also been some ping-pong playing



Chinese Zodiac studying.
(in addition to the regular-old-regular zodiac)
Thanks mostly to Panda Express and my most recent MomDate with the boys.
We now know that
we have a Scorpi-ox
Twin-pigs
a Sea-monkey
a She-monkey
a Rooster-Crab
and a She-horse

We probably spent some time figuring out what all of you are too. 
It is distinctly possible that I have this thing memorized now.
not that I mind.



 And kid admiring!!

Feta-- wearing the dino jammies that Grapes wore a million years ago!

Pencil- when did he grow up?

Sockie- So handsome!

 and Grapes- practically a grown up. (not really, but it's getting real-er!!)





 and tangent-al side note here:

We had a lovely valentines- 
Just didn't want to forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...