I've been a little absent lately.
(new calling helping the young women? Yeah, that can do that to ya!
Also this danged running business: wherein my husband is preparing to run a crazy marathon and I decided I didn't want to be left out (?) so now I try to run a mile or two sometimes..... Bleh!)
Today is merely a brief attempt to document the sheer cuteness that is my littlest monkey.

She likes to get into trouble.
She was taught by the best
Electronics are her personal favorite
But she's ok getting into drawers and cupboards, too
Clothing is completely optional
There are only a few days left until this girl is ONE YEAR OLD-- I cannot believe it. She's become such an integral part of our little family. We sure love her!
so I'll document more of the magic that is Feta as her day draws nearer. Stay tuned!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think: