*if you click the photos you can see them larger.
The Doctor's extended family has a tradition of getting together in a place called Sun Valley.
(Don't get it confused with my home of origin, Star Valley.... Also dreamy, but not where we're going today)
All 33 of us were together this summer.
The laughs, the games, the joy of this time, with these people, in that place!! Oh- it is just a delight! A DELIGHT, I tell you!
We have so many fun things we like to do there. Many of them were not photographed this time, and I am sorry about that! There is a pretty serious golf situation, and well as some manicures/pedicures to be remembered.
There is of course the candy shop. OH! the candy shop. My kids visit at least daily. (not that I blame them! That chocolate....MMMM!)
There are gift shops and souvenirs. Plus some pretty yummy restaurants!
I can show you these parts though:
We paint pottery:
Some people *ahem* need to be all artsy and make amazing things.
Pinterest research... and craftiness
The artistic talents in this family kind-of kill me!
This sweet matriarch heads-up all the artistic skill!
This work gets taken seriously, and I'm sad I didn't get pictures of the final products.
They are always SO impressive.
We Bowl:
Do you not love this Feta baby and her "YES" pose?
And these videos of my boys bowling.... they are not to be missed.
Trust me.
Trust me.
We skate!
This kid's first time!!
We ride bikes:
We swim:
Feta did NOT like that pool.
We had a melt down TWICE when we tried to join those bigger kids.
Her swimmy-suit was so cute too!!
There was a surprise birthday party for our beloved patriarch,
and of course games and food were included!
Star Wars Rebels henna tattoos. Because it's summer!
A dunk in the creek when you're just playing too hard (and too close)
And TWO of the cutest babies, pretty much ever.
E is my only niece, and the girl is ALWAYS smiling!
Feta has a bestie already!
I love this evil grin!
I always have a car full of depressed people when we drive away from this stellar place.
Thank you THANK YOU for the memories!
We definitely dream of coming back.





Steve and Whitney, Thanks for allowing us to see you family pictures! Your kids are adorable and we love to see you all.
ReplyDelete