Happy Halloween!
I got ambitious this year and made our family a group costume.
It was a learning experience for sure, but I'm glad we did it.
It was a blast to go to the church Trunk-or-Treat, and then
wander our neighborhood as a team of crime fighters.
Not very in-focus, but Our Trunk-or-treaters with Grapes' friend M, as Dorothy.
One of us wanted to stop and eat each piece of candy as it was given.
He also was depressingly good at asking for (and GETTING) a second piece at every stop.
Sugar-aholics anonymous will be getting a new visitor soon, I'm sure.
Post-neighborhood haul. And left-over pizza.
AND- My very favorite part of the costumes. When a logo, and some outer-underwear were removed, monkeys were already in PJ's and ready for bed. I am a brilliant mom, if I do say so myself. Brilliant!
You did it! And you guys look amazing, fabulous, INCREDIBLE! But truly, so fun! And I love that they were convertible costumes...you are brilliant :)
ReplyDeleteOh I LOVE this!
ReplyDelete