Friday, October 12, 2012

Are we sick of the parts?

Fall break part 3....All of these parts! I mean really!?!?

Don't worry, Fall break isn't really over! I have so much left to report. (and I like thinking of it as a report, like I have homework and I'm still in school. Because I rock reports. 5th grade style)
yeah.

Grammy came to play.
We enjoyed lazy AZ afternoons in the gorgeous weather. The monkeys built a village for the older generations to admire. (And we did!)

The green house is Grapes', the blue is Sock's and the yellow is Pencil's. All close to the pway-gwound, of course.

 
We cleaned up after Pencil.
He found a brand new 110 load sized laundry detergent bottle, and kindly emptied it in the hallway for us.  I even learned how to use my neighbor's carpet shampoo-er in order to pass it 57-zillion times over the same patch of carpet in rinse mode.

Little soapy footprints led to the bed, and more goopy mess.


He found a marker too.

We decorated for Halloween. Grammy and kids made salt dough and used it to make gravestones and pumpkins. They also build some q-tip skeletons. Then we  saw a fun Halloween Movie (Hotel Transylvania) in the theater. Grammies are so fun!





I think this is a ghost next to the salt dough pumpkin. Maybe?

Rest in Peace, Grammy.
 
Of course, there was also some soccer.
 

1 comment:

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...