I'm the mom in a house of crazy monkeys, and it keeps me busy and crazy and most of the time I wouldn't have it any other way.*
Monkey in the fridge. Like, IN it.
Impromptu naps. I love naps.
Batman and cape, riding a rocking horse. Of course.
Soccer. *Sigh, soccer.
Community Helpers parade at school, and a monkey who wore the working stethoscope and yelled into his own ears through the sensitive end. He's not deaf yet. Whew!
Who stole Dad's phone and played "Bad Piggies" until the battery died, again? Not me!
*On the right day, in the right moment, I might take you up on a offer to run away and join the circus
OR a delightful book-reading, food tasting, traveling troupe of adult sized people.
But the day and moment is rare, so you're probably better off not offering.
I adore you and your family. Cute pics!
ReplyDeleteI'm thankful for your monkeys and you & the doctor!
ReplyDelete