Monday, December 5, 2011

Are you ready for this?

ok, family, friends, and occasional (welcome) stranger....
Our family computer has been under the weather, for, um, a while. BUT- I think we fixed it.
(fingers crossed, people... )

And so, it is time for a royal picture overload of mega-malopolis proportions.
Ready, Go:


HALLOWEEN!
Aang, from Avatar:The Last Air-Bender
A favorite cartoon at our house



Spider-Man. Yes, you've seen this costume before. Halloween Last Year.

Dracu-Lora. We thought the black teeth were a nice touch.





Sockie, the Photographer







Pencil

When the kids fight I say, "Walk away."
This is Pencil, repeating that refrain to his brother.

He brought this to me and said, "Buthsss fwimming."
 That's for you, Grandpa Craig. I think he remembers Cherry Hill. 



Sock's Craziness

Don't ask me.





Grapes with her Friend N. at her School Concert

1 comment:

Tell me what you think:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...